As part of our IMS system Matom is committed to environmentally responsible business practices.
Our commitment is to:
Continuously improve our environmental performance and integrate recognised environmental management best practice into our business operations.
- Maintain our certification to ISO 14001 through rigorous monitoring and review of our performance.
- Reduce our consumption of resources and improve the efficient use of those resources.
- Measure and take action to reduce the carbon footprint of our business activities.
- Manage waste generated from our business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling.
- Manage our business operations to prevent pollution.
- Give due consideration to environmental issues and energy performance in the acquisition, design, refurbishment, location and use of buildings.
- Ensure environmental, including climate change, criteria are taken into account in the procurement of goods and services.
- Comply as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation as well as other environmental requirements.