Matom provide consultancy and operational radiological protection to a broad range of sectors. The company endeavours to provide the highest quality services available.
Pursuant to these aims Matom maintain and operate within an accredited ISO 9001:2008 whilst exceeding the expectations demanded by the standard.
Matom continue to develop our quality systems by;
- Maintaining accredited ISO 9001 status
- Ensuring regulatory changes and advice are reviewed and implemented
- Continuous development of systems and personnel
- Development of the company’s expertise and portfolio
- Regular review of practices, procedures and policies
- Ensuring maintenance of Suitably Qualified Experienced Personnel (SQEP)
- Sharing of the learning from experience (LFE)